I'm not sure why I thought I could even begin to get all 14 items on my food list done. Here's what I managed by 1:30 a.m.:
1. Make a new batch of bread-and-butter pickles to begin curing.
4. Make a batch of whole wheat bread--unfortunately, not with my own freshly ground flour. Still working on the flour mill.
7. Make homemade applesauce.
8. Make homemade freezer slaw.
9. Make homemade cashew butter (like peanut butter, but from roasted, salted cashews).
12. Make honeyed carrots.
Well, I got about half done. I'll have to work on the rest tomorrow because I am exhausted and am going to bed!